- New: Your tracking request is entered into the ShipsGo tracking system, and you will see the tracking results soon about your shipment status.
- In progress: The shipping line hasn’t shared any information about this shipment.
- Booked: The shipping line has shared the voyage information about this shipment. It’s not sailed yet.
- Loaded: The shipment is loaded on the vessel, waiting to be sailed.
- Sailing: Your shipment has been sailed and is on the sea.
- Arrived: Your shipment has arrived at the POD, not been discharged yet.
- Discharged: The container was discharged at the POD.
- Untracked: It’s not possible to track the container.
* The reasons for UNTRACKED might be:
- Wrong Container / MBL / Booking Number; please check it and inform us of the correct number for your shipment status.
- The shipping line doesn’t have a tracking service, or it’s not working now.
Thus, our system cannot track it.
- Gate Out: Your shipment has been gated out (taken out by the consignee) from the POD.
ShipsGo’s vision is to make people happy with the information. Since our journey in the container transportation business began. We have been trying to organize the shipping industry’s information and make it accessible universally. We have developed two well-known products in the digital container transportation market; container tracking and route finder. These two products were developed for “visibility” in container transport. We provide information on the current position of containers and carriers’ route performances (transit time and reliability). We have reached 5,000 daily searches on our website from 70+ countries and plan to reach 30,000 daily searches worldwide.