Sub Accounts is a feature that exists for authorization limitations within your company. You can define ShipsGo usage roles for your colleagues linked to the main account. A company has three different types of colleague definitions on ShipsGo. You can review the access restrictions in the explanations below.
- You can use all features of the sub accounts.
- You can view all shipments belonging to the account.
- The person who has access to the account settings.
- You can create a container tracking request.
- You can view only the tracking requests you sent in the “My Shipments” section.
- Your company does not have permission to access sub accounts settings.
- You can create container tracking requests.
- You can view all tracking requests in the account.
- You do not have permission to access your company’s account settings.
ShipsGo’s vision is to make people happy with the information. Since our journey in the container transportation business began. We have been trying to organize the shipping industry’s information and make it accessible universally. We have developed two well-known products in the digital container transportation market; container tracking and route finder. These two products were developed for “visibility” in container transport. We provide information on the current position of containers and carriers’ route performances (transit time and reliability). We have reached 5,000 daily searches on our website from 70+ countries and plan to reach 30,000 daily searches worldwide.